Friday 20 January 2012

Petal 8: Brown & Black


Hi!! Here in Guimarães the cold weather don't go away, so I choosed to wear with this dress a black opaque thigts and this coat you may have noticed that I have been wearing him very often,stays well with everything (and it's so warm)!!
Another thing that I want to talk with you about this outfit is the combination "brown & black", I know that very of you don't use so often this combination and in times I thought like that, but now I see that I can do an amazing and pretty outfit of course if you add some pieces that may result together and with this colours.
So I hope you continue coming here and like my posts!! I love you all**
[AND DON'T FORGET THAT THIS POST HAVE MORE PHOTOS] 


Oi! Aqui em Guimarães o clima frio não vai embora, então eu escolhi para usar com este vestido umas meias pretas bastante opacas e este casaco que vocês devem ter notado que venho a usar muitas vezes, fica bem com tudo (e é tão quente)!
Outra coisa que eu quero falar com vocês sobre este outfit é a combinação "castanho e preto", eu sei que muitos de vocês não usam tantas vezes esta combinação e, em tempos eu pensava assim, mas agora vejo que posso fazer uma roupa incrível e bonita, claro, se vocês adicionarem algumas peças que podem resultar em conjunto e com estas cores.
Então eu espero que vocês continuem vindo aqui e que gostem dos meus posts! Eu adoro-vos **
[E NÃO SE ESQUEÇAM QUE ESTE POST TEM MAIS FOTOS]

















No comments:

Post a Comment