Monday 2 January 2012

2012 and I´m back!!













































































Hello Hello  :)
I know I have been so disorganized and the blog was completely empty, but since I went to Coimbra and started my academic student life the time seems to fly, I cant believe that 2011 already past!!
And all the good comments that I received about this blog in this year was so amazing and I have to thanks so much for all the support and help that everyone gave to me and to the blog, one of the promises and desires for 2012 is that I will be more careful, organized and connected to The Trendy Petal.

So here they are some mixed photos of 2011, mainly of them are from the time that I was missing!! Oh it's true I have a new haircut, I really cant stop changing my hair, a new year deserves a new hair.

Another thing that I really want to talk about in this post is about some of my favourite bloggers, they have helped me so much in this time (don't even know them personally or even talk to them), but they are my true inspiration and some part of my passion for fashion world is fed by this blogs. So a big thanks for them!! 
Andy Torres from Stylescrapbook
Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad
Kristina Bazan from Kayture
Carolina Engman from Fashion Squad

P.S. Happy New Year 2012!!




Olá Olá:)
Eu sei que tenho sido tão desorganizada e o blog tem estado completamente vazio, mas desde que fui para Coimbra e começou a minha vida de estudante académica o tempo parece voar, eu não posso acreditar que 2011 já passou!
E todos os bons comentários que recebi sobre este blogue neste ano foram tão incríveis que eu tenho mesmo de agradecer por todo o apoio e ajuda que todos me deram e ao blog, uma das promessas e desejos para 2012 é que eu vou ser mais cuidadosa, organizada e estar conectada ao The Trendy Petal.

Então aqui estão algumas fotos misturadas de 2011, grande parte delas são a partir do momento que eu estive afastada! Oh, é verdade eu tenho um novo corte de cabelo, eu realmente não consigo parar de mudar o meu cabelo, um novo ano merece um novo cabelo.

Outra coisa que eu realmente quero falar neste post é sobre alguns dos meus bloggers favoritos, eles têm me ajudado muito neste tempo (nem sequer os conheço pessoalmente nem nunca falei mesmo com eles), mas eles são a minha verdadeira inspiração e alguma parte da minha paixão pelo mundo da moda é alimentado por estes blogs. Assim, um grande obrigado para eles!
Andy Torres de Stylescrapbook
Chiara Ferragni de The Blonde Salad
Kristina Bazan de Kayture
Carolina Engman de Fashion Squad


P.S. Bom Ano Novo 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment