Thursday 5 January 2012

Petal 1: White & black







Hey!! I don't know why but my wardrobe have so many black things, I think that is one of the most favourite colour to me,  I have to admit. It seems to stay well with everything!!!
Oh and this coat I'm in love for him since I saw it for the first time, it is from my mom but it was in her closet a very long time and I think that was the time to I wear it. What you think?
I hope you are having a great first week of the year!! 



Hey! Não sei porquê, mas o meu guarda-roupa tem tantas coisas em preto, eu acho que é uma das minhas cores favoritas, eu tenho que admitir. Parece ficar bem com tudo!
Ah, e este casaco que eu estou apaixonada por ele desde que eu o vi pela primeira vez, é da minha mãe, mas estava no seu armário há muito tempo e acho que era a hora de eu usá-lo. O que você acha?
E eu espero que a vossa primeira semana do ano esteja a correr bem!!




1 comment: