Friday 13 January 2012

Petal 5: Mix with orange


This is one more of my cozy outfits, I don't know how is the weather in your city, but here in Guimarães it's completely cold!! 
Oh and here they are some photos of Guimarães, I decided that during this year I will have pics here in my blog with some the most beautiful places of Guimarães, you have to come and visit! Guimarães will stay in your mind*


Esta é mais uma das minhas roupas confortáveis​​, eu não sei como é o clima nas vossas cidades, mas aqui em Guimarães é completamente frio!
Ah, e aqui estão algumas fotos de Guimarães, eu decidi que durante este ano eu terei fotos aqui no meu blog com alguns dos lugares mais bonitos de Guimarães, vocês tem que vir e visitar! Guimarães vai ficar na tua mente*
















No comments:

Post a Comment