Thursday 29 August 2013

Loving my country...




Jeans: Primark  Sandals: Local store  Bag: Zara (very old!)  Sunglasses: Primark


Hello  :)
I know that today this is a very patriotic title. But I spent the day in some Portugal cities and I can't help saying what beautiful country where I born.
And I require for your excuse now, for the massive number of photos that I bring today and so few of them have my outfit of the day...
Hope that you enjoy this place as much than I liked. It's called Mosteiro da Batalha, in Batalha - Portugal.
See you soon!!

Kisses JoanaC.








































































1 comment:

  1. Olá Joana, escolhi-te para responderes a outro selo no blog.

    http://trevodequatrofolhas-evapina.blogspot.pt/2013/09/selo-2-liebster-award.html

    Beijinho!

    ReplyDelete