Sunday 5 February 2012

Petal 15: Black&Green


COLD. Yes you can say it, I'm a little obsessed with green in this days, really I don't know why and it's completely random the choice, but I've been using so much the green, you know that like we are in winter time we use so much dark colours so I think that I'm in this crazyness for green, because with this colour I can do a passage more soft the colours.
Oh and of course that I had to wear my new green boots that I bought on ZARA, they are so confortable and I really like the form of them!!
Cold is the only word that I can express about the weather here in Guimarães, it's really like snow day, the temperatures stay on 0 degrees or less. Have a good sunday and an excelent week!!


FRIO. Sim, vocês podem dizer isso, eu estou um bocado obcecada com o verde nestes dias, realmente eu não sei porque é que é completamente aleatória a escolha, mas eu tenho usado muito o verde, vocês sabem que como estamos no inverno usamos muito mais cores escuras então eu acho que estou nesta loucura pelo verde, porque com esta cor eu posso fazer uma passagem mais suave das cores.
Ah, e claro que eu tive que usar minhas novas botas verdes que eu comprei na ZARA, elas são tão confortáveis e eu realmente gosto da forma delas!
Fria é a única palavra que eu possa expressar sobre o clima aqui em Guimarães, é realmente como um dia de neve, as temperaturas permanecem em 0 graus ou menos. Tenham um bom domingo e uma semana excelente!!














No comments:

Post a Comment