Wednesday 4 March 2015

Positive!



Hello!!

Today I want to talk about positive feelings with you.

In 2015 I established to myself that I would be more positive and see the great things that life gives me... I have to admit that until now I wasn't very successful. I'm always thinking and deliberating about three thousand things, sometimes I find myself without breath, because I don't know how to live the moment...

And that is precisely what I proposed to myself, learn how to enjoy more what life gives to me!

So today I dressed myself in a more casual classic outfit and used my favourite red lipstick and decided to enjoy and appreciate this beautiful first sunny day in so many time. 
Hope you like this new outfit! 
And lets enjoy life, because it's too short to take it so seriously!

Kisses JoanaC.



















No comments:

Post a Comment