Saturday 18 August 2012

Petal 38: Fall I Want You Back!!






As some of you already know I'm a lover of Fall and Winter, so I have to admit that I'm completely expecting the Fall time...until then I will selecting some of my favourite pieces for the season!!
This is one of my lists of fashiolista.com, what do you think?
I decided to combine a pastel blue colour with a bordeaux tones, that always remind me the cold time, and to never lose that touch of "chic girl in town" I put together some glitter elements like the boots and the accessories (ring, hat, colar), and the skirt is little bit longer than the usual.  I really love this outfit.
Bye Bye, Joana  ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow, nice pieces. i'm in love with the boots.
    kiss
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita


    ReplyDelete