Friday 16 September 2011

Beautiful Day











Hello my dears,  I know that I have been a little disorganized and missing, but I promise that for now on I will be posting every day (at least I'll try) and for now on I will write my posts in portuguese too.

So now I told all the news, I was in Lamego a little place here in Portugal and there was a little fair where I bought this two vintage rings I'm really addicted to them!! And yesterday I bought this beautiful white sandals too. What you think about them?? I love them really!  *.*
Olá minhas queridas, eu sei que eu tenho andado um pouco desorganizado e ausente, mas prometo que de agora em diante eu vou colocar post's todos os dias (pelo menos eu vou tentar) e agora vou escrever meus post's em português também.

Então agora que eu contei todas as novidades, eu estava em Lamego um pequeno lugar aqui em Portugal e havia uma feirinha, onde eu comprei este dois anéis vintage, eu estou realmente viciada neles! E ontem eu comprei este sandálias brancas também. O que você pensa sobre elas? Eu adoro-as! *.*

Oh and please give a look at my LOOKBOOK  (http://lookbook.nu/joanamaia)


Trousers: ZARA  Vest: MANGO (old)   Necklace: Made by myself   Earings: PARFOIS   Rings: Vintage

1 comment: